Friday 22 November 2019

Bike Skills and Safety


Biking Skills/Safety
Jess, Alesha and Ella taught us how to check our helmet on so it won’t wobble while we were riding our bikes. Firstly, place your helmet as a sad turtle, then if you have a high ponytail (this is only for girls if they have a ponytail) adjust it by lowering it down. Put the helmet on your head and loosen or tighten the strings. The best part for me was when we got to go on the bike track, I haven’t ridden a bike for a loooong time so I wasn’t so good but I was okay. 


By Jiajia Tang





Bike Riding


Our bike riding teachers were Alesha and another lady and man but I have forgotten their name. I really enjoyed the bike riding lessons but I was really scared of bikes because at that time the last time I rode a bike was in year 2 or 3. I learned how to tell others I was gonna stop without using my mouth to talk. I have even gotten over my fear of going on the new bike track  with a bike. I still want to do the bike lessons because the lesson was fun.

By Leena Zainabe Qasimi


No comments:

Post a Comment